By Amanda Retzer
New Times Pairings is back for its sixth year featuring unlimited samples of wine, food and cocktails, plus live entertainment. Save on admission to the event.
Why we love it
- All-you-can-eat-and-drink event with top-notch local restaurants and beverage vendors
- Head over after work; general admission begins at 7 p.m. and VIP starts at 6 p.m.
- Features 20-year-old Cafe Maxx that "impresses with ... innovative New World" fare (Gayot)
- A portion of the proceeds benefit the Jack & Jill Children's Center
Thursday, Sept. 26, 2013, 7-10 p.m.
New Times Pairings
Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center
1950 Eisenhower Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- $25 for general admission for one with unlimited samples (reg. $40 in advance; $55 at the door)
$45 for VIP admission for one with an hour earlier entrance, VIP Lounge access, catered gourmet food, featured fine wine and liquor not available in the regular area, a larger wine glass and a Champagne reception (reg. $70 in advance; $90 at the door)
for pictures from last year's event.
The fine print
Valid on Thursday, Sept. 26 only from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. for general admission. VIP admission begins at 6 p.m. Must present this voucher and a valid ID upon arrival at Will Call and exchange it for an official event ticket. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
See all terms