By Travelzoo Staff
"SAIA offers innovative rolls and perfectly executed classics
), and South Florida Food & Wine calls this hotspot "cool, sophisticated, mod and very friendly."
Why we love it
- Includes 5 courses and drinks for 2 for $59
- Located at the AAA 4-Diamond B Ocean
- Guests can experience the "amazing skill set" of chef Subin Chankesorn (Fodor's)
Aug. 18, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
999 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Regularly $98, guests can sit down to a meal that includes:
- Two miso soups ($4 value each)
- One edamame ($5 value)
- One fried rice ($6 value)
- Two entrees or rolls, such as tenderloin stir fry, hamachi jalapeno or the soft shell crab roll (up to $20 value each)
- Two desserts, like mochi ice cream or tempura-fried banana ($7 value each)
- One bottle of sake or one Scorpion Bowl (serves two) (up to $25)
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included.
See all terms