By Travelzoo Staff
The Forge exudes modern royalty and timeless etiquette, described as "legendary" by Ocean Drive Magazine. Two can dine here for three courses and wine for $99.
Why we love it
- Esquire calls it "Miami's best restaurant"
- Guests get to try Chef Dewey LoSasso's "magic touch" (Zagat)
- BlackBook mag calls it "stunning"
- "Iconic steakhouse" (Miami New Times)
- Zagat says it is a "playground for celebrities"
Aug. 13, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
432 41st St.
Miami Beach, FL 33140
- For $99 (reg. $190), enjoy a chef's specialty menu with two appetizers, two entrees, two desserts and two glasses of wine
Dishes include yellowtail snapper and grouper ceviche and grilled Creekstone Farms bistro steak
See the specialty menu here
A solo dining option is available for $50 to enjoy on your own or to use alongside a pair
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please provide the service charge based on the full value of the check; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms