By Travelzoo Staff
The Whale Raw Bar & Fish House is a local staple for fresh fare from the sea, recommended by the Sun Sentinel
for its "bustling" ambiance, "pristinely fresh" catches and "ideally cooked" meats
. Two can visit for a seafood dinner with a bottle of wine for $35, regularly $75.
Why we love it
- Any 2 dinner entrees and a bottle of wine
- Dishes include shrimp scampi Florentine and yellowfin tuna
- Select any bottle of wine like Oggi Pinot Grigio (Italy)
- Or 4 people can dine for $65 -- less than $20 per person
Aug. 14, 2013 - Nov. 15, 2013
The Whale Raw Bar & Fish House
7619 North State Rd. 7
Parkland, FL 33073
- This Parkland gem boasts an eclectic interior with seafood classics, earning it nearly 3,000 likes on Facebook. Take your pick from the entire menu:
- Any two entrees, such as shrimp scampi Florentine with spinach and cherry tomatoes; Asian-style yellowfin tuna with slaw; or skirt steak with Gorgonzola crumbles and tempura onion rings -- the restaurant says it's "to die for"
- Any bottle of red or white wine, such as Oggi Pinot Grigio (Veneto, Italy), Tic Tok Shiraz (Australia) or Freixenet Brut (Spain)
- Or dine with a group of four and get this meal for $65, regularly $150 -- about $16 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Aug. 15, through Nov. 15, 2013. Reservations required. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms