By Travelzoo Staff
Mimosa Restaurant in Boca Raton has the "right balance of classic French cookery with the added postmodern touches," says PB Pulse, and OpenTable gave it Diners' Choice awards for the categories Neighborhood Gem and French. For $39, regularly $88.50, dine at this "excellent dining establishment ... where fine service brings fine foods" (The Boca Raton Tribune).
Why we love it
- "Indulge in classic French cookery" at Mimosa (PB Pulse)
- OpenTable awards: Neighborhood Gem and French
- Choose anything on the menu: 2 apps, 2 entrees and dessert
Aug. 1, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
5030 Champion Blvd. #D3
Boca Raton, FL 33496
- Choose from the full dinner menu:
- Any two appetizers, such as mussels marinières or sauteed mushrooms romance
- Any two entrees, like braised beef short ribs, filet mignon with blue cheese or seafood linguine with lobster sauce
- Any shared dessert, including warm apple pie and cappuccino truffle topped with hot fudge
- 20% off any bottle of wine ordered with dinner
- Save even more and dine in a group of four for $75, regularly $177.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Aug. 2, through Oct. 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid for dinner dine-in only; not valid for prix fixe, lunch, brunch, complete or early bird menus. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms