By Travelzoo Staff
Mister Collins at the AAA 4-Diamond ONE Bal Harbour Resort is "an oceanfront temple of comfort food" (UrbanDaddy
) -- visit for a Sunday brunch for two.
Why we love it
- OpenTable Diners' Choice award winner: Great for Brunch
- "One of Miami's most luxurious and 'beach chic'" spots (Haute Living)
- "Loved loved loved the place" said a past Travelzoo guest
- 100% of past Travelzoo guests loved it and say they will return
Sept. 1, 2013 - Oct. 20, 2013, Sundays
10295 Collins Ave.
Bal Harbour, FL 33154
- For $55 (reg. $96) peruse the menu for an appetizer, entree and drink each
Two appetizers, like local ceviche or "pulled" short rib hash (up to $14 each)
Two entrees, like Cape Canaveral shrimp and grits or the butter-poached Maine lobster roll (up to $22 each)
Two glasses of prosecco or mimosas
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid Sundays only. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms