By Travelzoo Staff
"You'll barely notice you've strayed from the ocean," at Taco Beach Shack, winner of Best Outdoor Dining 2013 by the Broward-Palm Beach New Times. The menu, created by Dwyane Wade's former personal chef, "rises above the usual Tex-Mex" (Sun Sentinel), and dinner for two with a pitcher of sangria is $25, regularly $56.
Why we love it
- Dinner and a pitcher of sangria for less than $13 per person
- Winner of Best Outdoor Dining 2013 (New Times)
- A "sandy oasis" with a "festive" menu (Miami Herald)
- Awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
Aug. 4, 2013 - Feb. 5, 2014
Taco Beach Shack
334 Arizona St.
Hollywood Beach, FL 33019
- Grab a seat on the rooftop, sidewalk patio or in the tented outdoor lounge and order:
- Chips with guacamole and pico de gallo to share
- Any two entrees, like the grilled mahi taco combo that the Miami Herald called its "favorite dish." Or, order any combination of a la carte items like tacos, quesadillas or burritos (up to $16.50 per person)
- Pitcher of sangria, made in-house with fresh fruit
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, Aug. 5, through Feb. 5, 2014. Reservations not required; seating subject to availability. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms