By Travelzoo Staff
GOL! The Taste of Brazil was named by Boca Life Magazine as one of South Florida's Top 50 Restaurants last year, celebrated as "a spectacle for any meat lover," and the Sun Sentinel calls it "the place to try new South American wines." For $69, two can dine on an all-you-can-eat rodizio Brazilian steak dinner with a bottle of wine and dessert, regularly $137.
Why we love it
- Savor unlimited cuts of Brazilian meats, endless sides and starters at GOL! in Delray Beach
- The dinner for 2 is paired with 2 desserts and a bottle of wine
- GOL! is among South Florida's 50 Best Restaurants as named by Boca Life Magazine
- The wine list features selections that earned it the Award of Excellence by Wine Spectator for the last 6 years
Jan. 10, 2013 - March 30, 2013
GOL! The Taste of Brazil
411 E. Atlantic Ave.
Delray Beach, FL 33483
- This offer includes:
- Unlimited freshly grilled meats, all cut tableside, with options including top sirloin, flank steak, prime rib, bacon-wrapped filet mignon, Brazilian sausage and grilled salmon
- Sides and starters from the salad bar, which boasts more than 40 hot and cold dishes
- Two desserts, like Brazilian flan, chocolate mousse cake and creme brulee
- A bottle of wine from the Wine Spectator-awarded list, such as Montgras Sauvignon Blanc or Dona Paula Los Cardos Malbec (up to $40)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 10, through March 31, 2013.. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per group. Not valid on Saturdays, major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms