By Travelzoo Staff
BlueFire Grille at Marriott North Fort Lauderdale is nestled in the Cypress Creek Nature Preserve and boasts views of the lush greenery with walls of floor-to-ceiling windows. Enjoy a seasonal dinner for two with cocktails for $39, regularly $83.
Why we love it
- 2 can dine at BlueFire Grille, nestled in the lush Cypress Creek Nature Preserve
- For $39, peruse the winter menu created by Chef Boukhalfa
- Try citrus-marinated mahi or tropical churassco with chimichurri sauce
- The restaurant is located in the Marriott North Fort Lauderdale, rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- Or choose from the all-day menu with 2 dishes plus drinks for $25
Nov. 29, 2012 - Feb. 12, 2013
BlueFire Grille at Marriott North Fort Lauderdale
6650 N Andrews Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Guests can savor the eclectic cuisine of Executive Chef James Boukhalfa and select from nearly the entire winter menu, which officially rolls out next week:
- Any one shared salad or appetizer, such as baked meatballs with provolone and garlic crostini or mussels sauteed with shallots, garlic, white wine and tomato broth
- Any two entrees, such as Florida citrus-marinated mahi with coconut, orange and sweet corn sauce or bistec a lo pobre -- grilled sirloin steak served with fried eggs, sweet onions and fried potatoes (up to $18 each; only excludes the rib eye, which can be purchased for an additional $14 per person)
- Any one shared dessert, such as key lime pie or warm chocolate cake a la mode
- Any two signature cocktails, glasses of wine or beers, such as a pomegranate cosmopolitan or South Beach mojito (up to $14 each)
- Dinner service begins at 5 p.m. Or dine any time of the day and choose from the all-day menu. For $25, choose two appetizers, salads, burgers or sandwiches (up to $13 each) and two drinks, including cocktails and wine (up to $14 each), regularly $54.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 30, through Feb. 12, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Seasonal items are subject to change. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the full price of the check will be required at payment. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms