By Travelzoo Staff
Snatch a seat on the oceanfront patio at Oceans 234 in Deerfield Beach where the "food lives up to the view
," says The Miami Herald
. For $49 and more than half off, enjoy dinner for two paired with a bottle of wine at this "wonderfully relaxing
" beachside venue (Zagat).
Why we love it
- For more than half off, 2 can dine oceanfront with a bottle of wine at Oceans 234 in Deerfield Beach
- Pair 2 entrees with a bottle of wine for $49, regularly $103
- The tropical grilled swordfish is a must-try: "supple and moist, with perfectly seared grill marks," says the Herald
- Bring a group of 4 and savor the seafood for $95, regularly $206
Nov. 8, 2012 - Dec. 14, 2012
234 North Ocean Blvd.
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
- Guests can peruse the revamped menu created by Executive Chef Victor Franco, who has cultivated cuisine that is "crave-worthy ... simple food done right," says DINE Magazine. Receive:
- Two entrees, such as tropical grilled swordfish with coconut macadamia rice and fresh pineapple salsa, described as "supple and moist, with perfectly seared grill marks" by the Herald; or linguini and clams made with farm-raised clams, linguini, garlic, tomato, and white wine and clam broth (up to $29 each)
- Bottle of Cameron Hughes wine (chardonnay, Cabernet, sauvignon blanc or pinot noir), praised by The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal with options like the 2009 Los Carneros Pinot Noir, which won a 2012 gold medal at the San Francisco International Wine Competition ($45 value)
- For $95, save even more and savor this meal for four people, regularly $206.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 9, through Dec. 14, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability; must be made by phone. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms