By Travelzoo Staff
For 50% off, Travelzoo subscribers can attend the 11th annual Palm Beach Jewelry, Art & Antique Show, featuring more than 180 international galleries.
Why we love it
- "One of the premier events of its kind" (Fine Art Connoisseur)
- Ticket is good for all four general admission show days over President's Day weekend
- Browse collections of fine art, jewels, antiquities, interior design and more
- Last year's show drew 57,000 attendees
Feb. 15-18, 2014
Palm Beach Jewelry, Art & Antique Show
650 Okeechobee Blvd.
Palm Beach County Convention Center
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- $10 (reg. $20) for one general admission ticket to the Palm Beach Jewelry, Art & Antique Show at Palm Beach Convention Center
$20 (reg. $40) for two tickets to the show
Check out one of this year's show highlights, the "Hope Designer Showcase," featuring five room vignettes and curated by renowned interior designer Scott Snyder.
The fine print
Valid for all General Admission show days. Show hours are 11 a.m.- 7 p.m. on Feb. 15-17 and 11 a.m.-6 p.m. on Feb. 18. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
See all terms