By Travelzoo Staff
Set sail with the family on an interactive, pirate-themed treasure hunt TripAdvisor users rate a perfect 5 stars.
Why we love it
- "A magical experience sailing the seas in search of treasure" (AOL Travel)
- Ranked the number-one activity in Fort Lauderdale (TripAdvisor)
- Saves more than 50% off regular prices; buy multiple vouchers for a family outing
- The vessel features water cannons to ward off villains like Barnacle Bill
Dec. 16, 2013 - March 16, 2014; except Wednesdays
Bluefoot Pirate Adventures
801 Seabreeze Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
Tel: 954-530-8302 or 855-530-3400
- $24 for two tickets to a pirate treasure hunt cruise (reg. $50)
Upon arrival, guests enjoy face-painting and lessons in pirate slang; then read the message in a bottle and set sail for the hidden treasure at sea
Guests leave with a bag of booty and official pirate certificate
Cruises depart at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. daily (except Wednesdays)
The fine print
Valid Dec. 16, 2013 - March 16, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Merchant's 24-hour cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Children 2 and under are free (up to two children; additional $5 per extra child). Limit two purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Please tip on the full value.
See all terms