By Peter Vanden Bos
Save nearly 60% on this class led by the chef of Juicetaria -- one of the 10 Best Raw/Vegan Restaurants in Broward and Palm Beach (New Times).
Why we love it
- 97% of Travelzoo users enjoyed these classes, held at Talia's Tuscan Table
- Chef Andrew Bernardo owns this Boca Raton venue, rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- "Extremely knowledgeable" chef, who "made the experience fun" (Travelzoo users)
- He trained at the Culinary Institute of America and recently got certified in raw vegan cooking
Oct. 13, 2013 - Oct. 5, 2014; classes are held Sundays
Talia's Tuscan Table
4070 North Dixie Hwy.
Boca Raton, FL 33431
- $39 for a 4.5-hour juicing and raw vegan class (reg. $95)
Begins with a lecture followed by an organic vegetable and fruit juicing and smoothie demonstration and tasting
Chef Andy also presents a raw vegan cooking demonstration and tasting, an educational video and a Q-and-A session
The 100% plant-based cuisine is free of gluten, soy, dairy, preservatives and sugar
An Italian cooking class
with wine is also available at Talia's Tuscan Table for $45 (reg. $95)
The fine print
Classes are held Sundays from 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. E-mail reservations required (no phone reservations); subject to availability. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts.
See all terms