By Travelzoo Staff
For $25, regularly $50, set out on a half-day deep sea fishing trip with The Reward Fleet, which earns a 4-star Yahoo Travel
rating. Or for $49, regularly $100, bring a friend and make it a trip for two. This four-hour excursion sets sail three times daily
from Miami Beach Marina, and the deal includes everything you need for a day on the water: a fishing license, fishing rod, bait and tackle.
Why we love it
- For $25, take a half-day deep sea fishing trip in Miami Beach ($49 for 2)
- The Reward Fleet earns a 4-star rating from Yahoo Travel
- A fishing license, fishing rod, bait and tackle are provided for each person
- Depending on the season, try to catch grouper, kingfish and amberjack
- The 70-foot Another Reward is equipped with an air-conditioned cabin
March 14, 2013 - Sept. 15, 2013
The Reward Fleet
Miami Beach Marina
300 Alton Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Board the Reward Won or the newest boat, the 70-foot Another Reward, equipped with an air-conditioned cabin. Depending on the season, prepare to catch fish like grouper, kingfish and amberjack.
- Trips take place three times a day, seven days a week:
- 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- 1:45-5:30 p.m.
- 8 p.m.-12:30 a.m.
- Children younger than 10 years old are free. Click here to see photos of the boats and what you can expect on the trip.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 15, through Sept. 15, 2013. Children less than 10 years old are free. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per person per visit. Limit 1 child per adult. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms