By Travelzoo Staff
Watch the early morning sun cast its glow over Miami from a hot air balloon at sunrise for $119 per person. Regularly $250, the package includes an hourlong ride and a post-flight picnic with sparkling wine. This deal is also available for two people for $229.
Why we love it
- For $119 per person, soar above South Florida in a hot air balloon
- Watch the sun rise over the ocean and take in aerial views of the Everglades
- After your flight, celebrate with a light picnic and sparkling wine
- The package for 2 people is $229, regularly $500
- Makes a great Valentine's Day gift
Jan. 22, 2013 - July 24, 2013
Sunrise Balloons Miami
Meet at the Holiday Inn Express
13475 SW 131st St.
Miami, FL 33186
- Float over the coast with an experienced balloon operator and a small group of other riders while watching the sun rise over the ocean from 2,000 feet in the air. Catch aerial views of the Everglades and South Florida landscape on the hourlong flight. Upon landing, riders will celebrate with a picnic of fresh French bread, salami, fruit and sparkling wine.
- Tours meet at the Holiday Inn Express in Three Lakes an hour before sunrise. Every flight is subject to availability and weather permitting.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 24, through July 24, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Riders must weigh under 250 pounds or an additional fee may apply. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms