By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to a secluded 4-star tropical paradise with an old Florida feel in Delray Beach, where "just about everything in this bungalow-style B&B is executed to perfection," according to Fodor's. This $129-per-night getaway at Sundy House -- listed on the National Register of Historic Places -- shaves more than 40% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- Lounge in a uniquely themed room adorned with hand-painted details and original artwork midweek, August-September. For $40 more per night, visit Fridays-Saturdays. Stays in June, July and October are also discounted.
- Cash in the credit for dinner or Sunday brunch at the renowned Sundy House restaurant -- ranked among the 100 Best Brunches in the U.S. by OpenTable in 2013. Guests can savor the culinary creations of new executive chef Lindsay Autry from Bravo's "Top Chef."
- During your stay, energize with the included buffet breakfast, swim in the only natural swimming pond in Florida or explore the on-site tropical oasis known as Taru Gardens -- a full acre of tropical gardens boasting more than 500 species of exotic plants. Free educational tours of this nonprofit botanical garden are offered Tuesday-Friday mornings.
- Set in the heart of historic downtown Delray Beach, the Sundy House is close to popular Atlantic Avenue, offering outdoor cafes, art galleries, boutiques and jazz clubs. The beach is a mile away (transportation is provided).
- Terms & Conditions
- Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made seven days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. The $50 credit cannot be used towards Sunday brunch for midweek stays. The restaurant is closed on Mondays; guests staying on Mondays will receive a $25 credit towards lunch the next day instead. Additional adults are $35 per night. Up to 2 children 5 years of age and younger are free. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is pet-friendly. A nonrefundable $250 pet fee will be charged upon arrival. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher must be used in 1 visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
106 South Swinton Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33444
What's included & when
- May 13, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Delray Beach getaway for 2 at the 4-star Sundy House at more than 40% off
- August-September stays: $129 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $169 nightly on weekends
- June 3 - July 31 or Oct. 1-31 stays: $139 per night to stay, Sundays-Thursdays, or $179 nightly on weekends
- Includes $50 to spend on dinner or Sunday brunch at the award-winning Sundy House Restaurant
- Complimentary breakfast buffet each morning
- Combine vouchers to stay additional nights
- Flights to West Palm Beach start at $154* roundtrip, incl. tax, on Fly.com
The fine print
Update: Due to popular demand, this offer is now sold out on the following dates: June 2, 8, 15, 28-30; July 6, 12-13. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-439-9601 or 561-272-5678 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. This deal is not available on: June 1, 8, 29-30. The $50 credit cannot be used towards Sunday brunch for midweek stays. The restaurant is closed on Mondays; guests staying on Mondays will receive a $25 credit toward lunch the next day instead.The dining credit can only be used for dinner or Sunday brunch. Reservations are subject to availability, and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.