By Travelzoo Staff
This all-suite Fort Lauderdale hotel "offers all the comforts of home with all the glamour of a hyper-modern trendsetting hotel," says Fodor's of il Lugano Hotel. With this exclusive half-off special for two, Travelzoo subscribers can sneak away to this waterfront paradise for $149.
Why we love it
- This offer also includes a $25 dining credit, complimentary valet parking and two welcome cocktails. Spend one night Sundays-Thursdays through November for $149 or make it a two-night weekday stay for $259. Check in Thursday-Saturday for a two-night weekend escape for $60 more. Plus, guests who arrive in September will also receive a bottle of prosecco.
- Upgraded one-bedroom suites at the il Lugano feature full kitchens with stainless-steel appliances, washer-dryers and 800 square feet of space. Savor views of the ocean or Intracoastal Waterway from a private balcony.
- At the hotel, guests will find a private pool, waterfront fitness center, cabanas overlooking the Intracoastal and deep water for docking boats. Cadillac Escalade service is offered within a three-mile radius of the hotel, based on availability.
il Lugano Hotel
3333 NE 32nd Avenue
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308
What's included & when
- Sept. 4, 2012 - Nov. 29, 2012
- Luxe escape at the waterfront il Lugano in Fort Lauderdale for $149 -- a savings of more than 50% on regular pricing
- 1 night Sundays-Thursdays in an upgraded 800-square-foot suite with a full kitchen and views of the ocean or Intracoastal Waterway (reg. $229)
- $25 dining credit
- Valet parking (reg. $25)
- 2 welcome cocktails (reg. $25)
- Make it a 2-night weekday stay for $259 or a 2-night weekend stay for $319 and receive the dining credit and parking daily
- Stays through November
- Bonus: Stay in September and also receive a bottle of prosecco upon arrival
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 954-564-4400 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 2-3, 25-29. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms