By Travelzoo Staff
says "Quidam" is "considered by many to be one of [Cirque du Soleil's
] masterpieces," and Boston.com calls it "an adventure of aerial imagery." With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can secure tickets to the show in Sunrise before they go on sale to the general public on Friday, March 15 -- and save $10 per ticket for any performance.
Why we love it
- The Boston Globe calls "Quidam" by Cirque du Soleil "an adventure of aerial imagery"
- Buy your tickets to the show in Sunrise before the general public
- This offer saves $10 on tickets to all performances
- Choose from all seating sections at BB&T Center July 31 - Aug. 4
March 6, 2013 - March 15, 2013
Cirque du Soleil
1 Panther Pkwy
Sunrise, FL 33323
- Tickets for all shows Wednesday-Sunday, July 31 - Aug. 4, are available at the BB&T Center in the following sections:
- Category 3 ... $30-$35, reg. $40-$45
- Category 2 ... $45-$50, reg. $55-$60
- Category 1 ... $65-$70, reg. $75-$80
- Premium ... $85-$90, reg. $95-$100
- Children's tickets are also available in every section starting at $26.
- Note: Higher-priced tickets are for peak weekend performances on Friday night and Saturday.
- "Quidam" takes place in a young woman's dream, during which she slides into an imaginary world and meets characters and companions who encourage her to free her soul.
- Booking Instructions
- Select "Buy Now" to purchase. Select "Find Tickets" next to desired performance. Select quantity and price level, then "Find Tickets." Must log in or create a new account to complete transaction. Continue with booking. Mobile users: This website is optimized for mobile booking, please follow the directions above.
The fine print
See booking instructions for step-by-step details on how to book. Fees of $14.50-$17 per ticket and $4.60 per order will be additional. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent, not by Travelzoo. Tickets that are purchased together will be seated together. This is a date-specific. No refunds or exchanges. Subject to availability. Restrictions may apply. Children are 2-12.