By Travelzoo Staff
Hear favorite tunes like "What a Feeling" and "Maniac" with 50% off tickets to "Flashdance The Musical," based on the iconic 1983 film. With tickets starting at $29, Travelzoo subscribers can get close to the action at the show that's "fast-moving and wildly acrobatic" (Variety).
Why we love it
- "'Flashdance The Musical' will make you want to slip on a pair of leg warmers and hit the dance floor" (The Tampa Tribune)
- Choose from select performances at Broward Center starting this week
- Mezzanine seats are $29; upgrade to Orchestra for just $10 more
- Promo code TZOO is required; see booking instructions for details
March 3, 2013 - March 14, 2013
Broward Center for the Performing Arts
201 SW 5th Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Tel: (954) 462-0222
- Choose Mezzanine seats for $29 or Upper Orchestra seats for $39 at the following performances:
- Tuesday, March 5, at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 6, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, March 7, at 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 12, at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 13, at 2 and 8 p.m.
- Thursday, March 14, at 8 p.m.
- "Flashdance The Musical" follows a welder by day and exotic dancer by night as she pursues her dream of attending a prestigious dance academy. The show, directed by "Jersey Boys" and "Memphis" choreographer Sergio Trujillo, "will make you want to slip on a pair of leg warmers and hit the dance floor" (The Tampa Tribune).
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Enter promo code TZOO and click "Apply," then click "OK." Click "Buy" next to the valid performance of your choice. Click on a seating section and select each seat choosing the TZOO price. Click "Add to Order," review your order, and click "Continue." Click "No Thanks" if you do not want to donate. Log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your order.
The fine print
A promo code is required; please see the booking instructions for details. Additional fees of 15% per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.