By Travelzoo Staff
In Miami City Ballet's second program of the season, a world premiere piece by "hot" new choreographer Liam Scarlett is combined with three other "brilliant" and "crowd-pleasing" works (The Miami Herald). Travelzoo subscribers can choose from four weekend performances of "Program II: Tradition and Innovation," Jan. 18-20 at Broward Center for the Performing Arts, for 50% off.
Why we love it
- Miami City Ballet's "Program II: Tradition and Innovation" includes a world premiere piece by 26-year-old choreographer Liam Scarlett
- Tickets to 4 performances Jan. 18-20 at Broward Center are half off
- Choose from Balcony, Mezzanine or Orchestra seats for $17.50-$47.50, reg. $35-$95
- The Miami Herald says Scarlett is "a talent to watch"
Jan. 10, 2013 - Jan. 18, 2013
Miami City Ballet's 'Program II'
Broward Center for the Performing Arts
201 SW Fifth Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- Tickets for performances Friday, Jan. 18, at 8 p.m.; Saturday, Jan. 19, at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.; and Sunday, Jan. 20, at 2 p.m. are available in the following seating sections:
- Front Balcony and Rear Mezzanine ... $17.50 (reg. $35)
- Mid-Mezzanine and Rear Orchestra ... $32.50 (reg. $65)
- Front Mezzanine and Front Orchestra ... $47.50 (reg. $95)
- The show includes two pieces by famous choreographer George Balanchine and "Don Quixote Pas de Deux," closing with Scarlett's "Euphotic." According to The Herald, Scarlett was unknown outside Britain's Royal Ballet when he was first commissioned by Miami City Ballet last year, and has since become "a talent to watch in the ballet world."
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." In the promo code box, enter the code TZB2 and click "Enter." Click "Buy Tickets" next to your desired performance. Select a valid seating section using the seating area drop-down menu. Select seats, choose the Travelzoo pricing and click "Add to Cart." Review order and click "Checkout," then create an account or log in to purchase.
The fine print
A promo code is required; please see below for booking instructions. Mobile users: Choose "Let Us Find the Best Available" and then select a price level, instead of using the interactive seat map. An additional handling fee of $5 per order will apply.