By Travelzoo Staff
Miami City Ballet performs "George Balanchine's The Nutcracker" with lavish costumes, elaborate special effects and more than 100 dancers including its international stars. With this rare discount to the popular show, Travelzoo subscribers can save up to 30% on some of the best seats at Ft. Lauderdale's Broward Center.
Why we love it
- Miami City Ballet performs the Broadway-scale "George Balanchine's The Nutcracker" with more than 100 dancers
- Tickets to the rarely discounted show are $35-$50, reg. $47-$74
- Choose from weekend evening performances Dec. 14-16 at Ft. Lauderdale's Broward Center
Dec. 6, 2012 - Dec. 14, 2012
'George Balanchine's The Nutcracker'
Broward Center for the Performing Arts
201 SW Fifth Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- Tickets to performances Friday and Saturday, Dec. 14-15, at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, Dec. 16, at 6:30 p.m. are available for the following seating levels:
- Orchestra rows FF-NN and Mezzanine rows G-K ... $35, reg. $47
- Orchestra rows L-EE and Mezzanine rows A-F ... $50, reg. $64-$74
- Miami City Ballet's production of "George Balanchine's The Nutcracker" is a holiday favorite for local audiences. The New York Times sums up the ballet's enduring magic: "Even to those of us who have seen many productions, the 'Nutcracker' of all 'Nutcrackers' -- the one to keep returning to -- remains George Balanchine's."
- Note: Saturday and Sunday matinees are not included. Must book by Wednesday, Dec. 12, at 11:59 p.m.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." In the box, enter promo code TZOONUT and click "Enter." Click "Buy Tickets" next to a valid performance and select a valid seating area in the drop-down menu. Use the map to choose seats and click "Add to Cart." Review order and click "Checkout," then create an account or log in to purchase. An additional handling fee of $5 per order will apply.