By Travelzoo Staff
An elegant retreat within the AAA 5-Diamond Mayflower Inn & Spa, the Mayflower Inn Restaurant is a "destination restaurant" that Zagat calls "heaven on Earth." For $89, regularly $166, Travelzoo subscribers can relish dinner for two at this Washington jewel.
Why we love it
- Zagat calls the Mayflower Inn Restaurant "a destination restaurant"
- The Mayflower Inn & Spa is a AAA 5-Diamond resort and Conde Nast Gold List hotel
- Save 45% on dinner for 2 at this sophisticated dining room in Washington
- Sample a range of the kitchen's seasonal cuisine with a 3-course dinner
March 17, 2013 - May 31, 2013
Mayflower Inn Restaurant
118 Woodbury Road
Washington, CT 06793
- With this Local Deal, couples can select sophisticated seasonal dishes from the ever-changing menu, including:
- Two appetizers, which may include wild mushroom risotto or beef tenderloin tartar with smoked egg yolk and carrot top chimichurri
- Two entrees (up to $40 each), such as seafood bourride with cod, mussels, prawns, potatoes and leeks or Sullivan County Silver Cross chicken with golden corn and saffron polenta
- Two desserts, like sticky toffee pudding or a hazelnut doughnut with chocolate ice cream and salted caramel mousse
- Two glasses of prosecco
Really make a night of it at this Conde Nast Gold List resort with this Mayflower Inn & Spa getaway
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, March 18, through May 31, 2013. Not valid on Saturdays. Reservations are required and subject to availability. The seasonal menu is subject to change. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Mother's Day and Memorial Day weekend. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms