By Amanda Retzer
Helmed by the area's "Best Chef" Rodney Worth (Diablo Magazine), Ferrari's in Danville "serves up seriously good pizza," says the Contra Costa Times.
Why we love it
- Pizza is only the beginning -- choose from pastas, panini, seafood and more
- Worth was voted Best Chef 2008, 2011 and 2012 by the readers of Diablo Magazine
- The Contra Costa Times says it's "warm and inviting, with a casual vibe and excellent pizza"
- Located in the beautiful Blackhawk Plaza
Oct. 11, 2013 - Jan. 11, 2014
Ferrari's Cucina Italiana
3451 Blackhawk Plaza Circle
Danville, CA 94506
- $29 for a dinner for two people from the full menu (reg. $58)
Any shared starter, such as Italian fondue with pears, grapes and bread or wild gulf prawns with Calabrian chilies and shallots
Any shared salad, such as the cucina salad with spinach, Gorgonzola, pears and walnuts or the classic Caesar
Any two pastas, panini, pizzas or entrees, including chicken Parmesan, Nonna's meatballs and rigatoni, and any 11-inch flatbread pizza, such as the Parma with prosciutto, mozzarella and truffled arugula (excludes prawns Cupello)
Any shared dessert, such as homemade cannelloni or tiramisu
$55 for a dinner for four (reg. $116)
The fine print
Reservations are not required. The prawns Cupello entree can be purchased for an additional $4 per person (paid directly to the merchant). Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid for happy hour or other promotions. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; a 15% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added.
See all terms