By Travelzoo Staff
Massimo in Walnut Creek is "doing many things right" and is a "good choice among Walnut Creek's many dining options" (SFGate).
Why we love it
- Diablo praises the "California-inspired Italian fare"
- Massimo holds "its own with its good looks and good food" (SFGate)
- On warm evenings, take advantage of the outdoor patio
- Sit amidst "elegant surroundings" (Diablo)
Sept. 13, 2013 - Dec. 3, 2013; Tuesday-Saturday
1604 Locust St.
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- Any two appetizers with choices like bruchetta and fritti misti
- Two entrees (up to $30 value; excludes filet mignon) such as halibut and veal picatta
- Two desserts (up to $8.75 value) including chocolate tartufo and tiramisu
The fine print
Reservations are required and must be made by phone. Valid during merchant's dinner hours, but only after 8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. An automatic 15% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. Not valid with wine specials. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as gifts.
See all terms