By Travelzoo Staff
Save more than 55% at Bittersweet, a "chocolate lovers' paradise" with delicious drinks, bars and sweets that are all "Wonka-worthy" (East Bay Express).
Why we love it
- Perfect for a girls' outing, afternoon tea or first date
- Three locations: Downtown Oakland (pictured), Rockridge and a new Berkeley outpost
- Cozy atmosphere with rustic wood panels, simple farm tables and European bistro chairs
- "The smell of roasted beans, cinnamon and chocolate mingle together" (Oakland North)
Sept. 17, 2013 - Nov. 25, 2013
Bittersweet Chocolate Cafe
- For $15, get any two drinks, two cookies and a box of chocolate bark (reg. $36)
Try the award-winning hot coco, pure-chocolate mocha or Venezuelan white-chocolate dream
Linger over cookies like coconut and cranberry or double-chocolate shortbread
Take home a box of dark chocolate bark (almond with sea salt is always a staple, but special flavors such as peppermint and toffee are available seasonally)
The fine print
Reservations are not required. Valid at the downtown Oakland, Rockridge and Berkeley locations. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
See all terms