By Anne Guettler
Savor an alfresco lunch or brunch at the "beloved Tri-Valley favorite" with "soulful Italian fare" (Diablo magazine), and an OpenTable Best Outdoor Dining nod.
Why we love it
- 4.5-star average rating from TripAdvisor users
- Live music during Sunday brunch
- Three-time Diablo magazine Food Award winner
- OpenTable users give this Danville venue 4-stars
Sept. 12, 2013 - Dec. 12, 2013; valid Thursday-Sunday during operating lunch or brunch hours
455 Hartz Ave.
Danville, CA 94526
- For $25 (reg. $54), two can come in for lunch Thursday-Saturday or Sunday brunch
Either meal includes any appetizer, any two entrees and two non-alcoholic drinks
For lunch or brunch, try the gnocchi that Diablo calls "the best dish; light and delicate"
Before you go, peruse the menus here
The fine print
Valid Thursday-Sunday only during merchant's operating lunch or brunch hours. Lunch is served Thursday-Saturday (11:30 a.m.-2 p.m.); brunch is served on Sundays (11:30 a.m.- 2 p.m.). Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms