By Travelzoo Staff
Diablo magazine says "prepare to be wowed" by the "dazzling Mexican-inspired cuisine" at El Sacromonte that's "both upscale and oh-so abundant."
Why we love it
- "Everything dazzles" at this Livermore restaurant (Mercury News)
- Includes apps, entrees and wine for 2 for less than $30 a person
- "Artsy, romantic" decor accented by Mexican folk art (Mercury News)
- Guadalajara-style cooking with a fresh California influence
- SF Chronicle calls the sauces "eclectic and often fantastic"
Aug. 12, 2013 - Nov. 25, 2013
2062 First St.
Livermore, CA 94550
- Latin American favorites like Argentinian-style chorizo, tortilla soup, ceviche and a filet in a tequila sauce
- Two soups, salads or appetizers
- Any two entrees
- Two glasses of wine (up to $10 each)
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms