By Travelzoo Staff
Memo's Mexican Cuisine nabs a 4.5-star average rating from OpenTable users, who also awarded it Best Mexican. Head to this Concord gem for lunch or Sunday brunch
with margaritas, starting at just $25 for two people, regularly $55.
Why we love it
- OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for Best Mexican
- Featured on KQED's "Check, Please! Bay Area"
- Helmed by a father-daughter culinary team since 2003
- Bring Fido and grab a seat on the pet-friendly patio
June 17, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Memo's Mexican Cuisine
2118 Mount Diablo St.
Concord, CA 94520
- Start out by sharing an order of guacamole or an appetizer (up to $7.95) then get any entree and a house margarita each. Make it a double date or a family outing -- a group of four can dine for $49, regularly $110.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 18, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are only required for parties of 4. Lunch hours are 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Tuesday-Friday; brunch is 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. on Sundays. Limit 1 voucher per table. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms