By Travelzoo Staff
Hayward's "impeccable" Bijou Restaurant & Bar -- with its "sleek design, lounge-plus-dining concept and French-California menu"
-- brings "big-city style" to the East Bay, says SFGate
. With this Local Deal, taste the "quality" ingredients with a dinner for two for $39, regularly $118.
Why we love it
- Save more than 60% on dinner at this chic Hayward restaurant
- "Outrageous modern small plates" (Gayot)
- This 3-course dinner comes with 2 glasses of bubbly
- Swanky setting done up with plush fabrics and glossy surfaces
July 17, 2013 - Nov. 19, 2013
Bijou Restaurant & Bar
1036 B St.
Hayward, CA 94541
- Receive a glass of sparkling wine per person, then order seasonal French-California dishes from a prix fixe menu:
- Two appetizers:
- Wild mushroom risotto cake
- Scallop ceviche with fried tortilla chips
- Baby back ribs marinated in a pineapple puree
- Two entrees:
- Pan-seared Atlantic salmon topped with cherry tomatoes
- Seafood penne pasta topped with tiger prawns and mussels
- Chicken au jus served with garlic mashed potatoes
- Two desserts:
- Creme brulee topped with caramelized brown sugar
- A macaron ice cream sandwich
- Crepes Chantilly served with vanilla Chantilly and strawberries
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 19, through Nov. 19, 2013. Reservations are required. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends or Thursday, Aug. 15. Limit 2 vouchers per table. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms