By Travelzoo Staff
Le Bateau Ivre is chock full of charm thanks to its quaint setting in an original French-style house from the late 1800s. Exposed brick, an open fireplace and backyard patio lend this neighborhood gem an intimate atmosphere. For $39, reg. $78.50, two can have dinner at this "beloved" Berkeley restaurant (Berkeley Daily Planet).
Why we love it
- For $39, 2 can select anything from the menu at Le Bateau Ivre -- a savings of 50%
- Citysearch users give the Berkeley eatery 4 stars
- The "beloved" restaurant is housed in an original turn-of-the-century residence (Berkeley Daily Planet)
- The French restaurant is located on Telegraph Avenue
March 6, 2013 - Sept. 7, 2013
Le Bateau Ivre
2629 Telegraph Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94704
- With this Local Deal for two, pick any two appetizers and entrees from the daily specials or regular menu items:
- Any two appetizers, soups or salads, including French classics like escargot and French onion soup, or a baby spinach salad with house-cured salmon and raspberry vinaigrette
- Any two entrees, such as the hearty cassoulet, steak au poivre and roasted Pacific salmon served over creamed spinach and rice pilaf
- On Wednesday evenings, the restaurant serves up "unique entertainment along with its usual good food." (Berkeley Daily Planet) The rotating lineup features a bluegrass band, harpist and opera trio in the coming month.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 7, through, Sept. 7, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for daily specials and regular menu items. Not valid on Sunday, May 12, and the weekend of May 17-19. Limit 2 vouchers per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms