By Travelzoo Staff
More than 60 Yelp reviewers give a 4-star average rating to 3 Seasons Thai Bistro, praising the food quality as "delicious" and "fresh." For $29, regularly $54, two Travelzoo subscribers can feast upon dinner at this Oakland eatery that earns a 100% positive rating from Urbanspoon users.
Why we love it
- More than 60 Yelp reviewers give 3 Seasons Thai Bistro a 4-star average rating
- They call the food "delicious," "fresh," and praise the quality
- For $29, 2 can dine on anything from the menu -- a savings of more than 45%
- Urbanspoon users give this Oakland eatery a 100% positive rating
Feb. 8, 2013 - Aug. 8, 2013
3 Seasons Thai Bistro
1506 Leimert Boulevard
Oakland, CA 94602
- Any two appetizers, soups or salads, like baby short ribs marinated in ginger or mango salad with shrimp and lemongrass dressing
- Any two entrees, including signature dishes like beef stir fry with pepper and mango in chili garlic sauce or crispy soft shell crab with garlic and pepper
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 8, through Aug. 8, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid for takeout. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms