By Travelzoo Staff
Bijou Restaurant & Bar in Hayward -- with its "sleek design, lounge-plus-dining concept and French-California menu" -- brings "big-city style" to the East Bay, says SFGate.com. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can visit this chic establishment for its brand-new Sunday brunch service with drinks for $19, regularly $35.
Why we love it
- For $19, regularly $35, 2 people can savor a French-fusion brunch at Bijou Restaurant & Bar in Hayward
- This meal includes any 2 entrees and 2 drinks, like brunch cocktails, coffee or tea
- SFGate.com says the "sleek" restaurant brings "big-city style" to the East Bay
- Executive Chef Christian Nam-Hee is a native of Paris and learned French cuisine at L'Ecole de Paris des Métiers de la Table
- Gayot praises the atmosphere of Bijou as bold, glossy and hip
Sept. 13, 2012 - March 17, 2013
Bijou Restaurant & Bar
1036 B St.
Hayward, CA 94541
- Grab a seat inside the dining room that Gayot calls bold, glossy and hip, while perusing the French-inspired menu of Chef Christian Nam-Hee, a Paris native that attended L'Ecole de Paris des Métiers de la Table. Select:
- Any two entrees, like the buttermilk-fried chicken and Belgian-style waffle, topped with whipped butter and maple syrup, or eggs Benedict served over a French baguette with Canadian bacon and hollandaise sauce
- Two drinks, including brunch cocktails like a mimosa with fresh-squeezed orange juice or a pear Bellini; or choose any nonalcoholic beverage like tea and coffee (up to $5 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Sept. 16, through March 17, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Brunch is served on Sundays from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms