By Amanda Retzer
Indulge in a "never-ending parade of spit-grilled meats" at Galeto, a "gleaming new" Brazilian-Italian restaurant in Old Oakland (East Bay Express).
Why we love it
- "Colorful [combo] of traditional Italian cooking and Brazilian churrascaria" (Oakland Local)
- Pair Brazilian rodizio-style meats with endless side dishes
- East Bay Express says the beef "winds up stealing the show"
- "All-you-can-eat bonanza ... must rank up there with the most sumptuous in town" (Express)
Sept. 2, 2014 - Nov. 25, 2014
Galeto Brazilian Grill
1019 Clay St.
Oakland, CA 94607
- $59 for dinner and wine for two (reg. $99.90)
Two all-you-can-eat rodizio-style dinners with the unlimited salad bar, which features dishes like eggplant caponata, mango salad, baba ghanoush and more
Meat options include the signature rotisserie-grilled galeto (chicken) -- with its "savory, smoke-kissed, herb-infused flavor" (East Bay Express) -- top sirloin, pork loin and more
A glass of wine from the Premium Tap Wines list or a cocktail each
$115 for dinner and wine for four (reg. $199.80)
$169 for dinner and wine for six (reg. $299.70)
The fine print
Valid during merchant's dinner hours. Phone or online reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service (an 18% gratuity based on the full value of the six-person check will be added). Limit one purchase per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms