By Olivia Salmonese
Zip through downtown Oakland and soak up sights of Lake Merritt and Jack London Square on a guided Segway tour for more than 50% off.
Why we love it
- You'll learn about each sight from knowledgeable tour guides
- Glide along lakefront paths, through parks and along the waterfront
- Segway of Oakland receives a 4.5 for Yelp users
- Tours depart multiple times daily; options available for weekday or weekend tours
Oct. 8, 2013 - Jan. 31, 2014
Segway of Oakland
212 International Blvd.
Oakland, CA 94606
- $30 for a two-hour Segway tour of Oakland for one person (reg. $65)
$59 for a two-hour Segway tour of Oakland for two people (reg. $130)
The fine print
Tours are held Monday-Friday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., and on Saturdays and Sundays at 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. Reservations are required; subject to availability. A-24 hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 14 years old and weigh more than 100 lbs. to participate. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts.
See all terms