By Travelzoo Staff
Learn to make chocolate from local confectionery legend Rachel Dunn, who Diablo magazine credits as making "some of the most delicious local artisan chocolates" around. Classes take place in Dunn's Concord factory and cost $25 for one person or $49 for two.
Why we love it
- See inside Rachel Dunn's Concord chocolate factory
- Take home the delicious confections you make
- The local chocolatier has been heralded by The Food Network
- Grab a friend and take the class together for $49
July 25, 2013 - Sept. 6, 2013
Rachel Dunn Chocolates
1021 Detroit Ave.
Concord, CA 94518
- In the two-hour class, learn to make sweets like English toffee, salted caramels, an array of truffles and dark honeycomb chocolate -- one of the best 101 things to eat in the East Bay (Diablo magazine).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 25, through Sept. 6, 2013. Reservations are required. See class schedule for dates. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Aprons and hairnets are provided and must be worn. Facial jewelry, cologne, perfume and nail polish not allowed. Students under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms