By Travelzoo Staff
Since it opened in 1950, Children's Fairyland has been "delighting those young at heart with 10 acres of gentle rides, storybook sets, animal pens and theater stages" (The New York Times
). For $12, regularly $24, spend the day at this Oakland "community favorite" (San Francisco Chronicle), where kids can explore storybook sets, including Jack and Jill Hill and the Alice in Wonderland Tunnel.
Why we love it
- Kids can explore 40 whimsical storybook sets
- Valid all summer long, including this holiday weekend
- This deal includes a family pass for 3
- Great summer activity for kids ages 2- 7
July 1, 2013 - Sept. 29, 2013
699 Bellevue Ave.
Oakland, CA 94610
- This deal includes a family pass for three; kids have free range of rides, petting pens, daily puppet shows and any scheduled event. Perched along the shores of Lake Merritt, the park was listed on the SF A List's top five spots for family fun. It also earns a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 5, through Sept. 29, 2013. Check park schedule for hours. Children not admitted without adults; adults not admitted without children. Children under the age of 1 are admitted for free. Must be used in 1 visit. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms