By Travelzoo Staff
McGrail Vineyards and Winery recently won an award for best red wine in the SF Chronicle Wine Competition
. Spend the day at the winery with a tour of the property and tastings for 2
for $39, regularly $155. With this deal, also take home a bottle of 2006 Picazo Merlot, one of Diablo
magazine's favorite bottles from the Livermore Valley.
Why we love it
- Explore McGrail Vineyards with a tour and private tastings
- Named best Livermore winery by the San Francisco A-List
- Take home a bottle of "powerful" and "satisfying" merlot (Diablo)
- Idyllic setting with rolling vineyard vistas
June 25, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
McGrail Vineyards and Winery
5600 Greenville Rd.
Livermore, CA 94550
- Stretched out over 16 acres with a picturesque hillside location atop Greenville Road, this family-owned winery offers Travelzoo subscribers:
- A 60-minute vineyard and winery tour
- A private tasting of five wines each
- Stemware and a bottle of merlot to take home
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 29, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. Tours are held Saturdays and Sundays from noon to 4:30 p.m. Not valid on July 6 and Aug. 17. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms