By Travelzoo Staff
Featured in USA Today as one of the top attractions in Berkeley, The Tasting Room and Sake Museum at Takara Sake USA Inc. also garners a 4.5-star rating from more than 225 Yelp reviewers. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can partake in a sake experience for two people that includes tastings, museum access and bottles to take home for $16 -- a savings of 50%.
Why we love it
- The Tasting Room and Sake Museum at Takara Sake USA Inc. was featured in USA Today as one of the top Berkeley attractions
- For $16, 2 people can save 50% on a sake experience that includes 5 tastings each, access to the museum and 3 bottles of sake to take home
- More than 225 Yelp reviewers give Takara a 4.5-star rating
- The New York Times calls the 2,260-square-foot tasting room "gleaming"; all of the materials used in the structure are reclaimed or recycled
Oct. 23, 2012 - April 23, 2013
Takara Sake USA Inc.
708 Addison Street
Berkeley, CA 94710
- The New York Times calls the 2,260-square-foot, open-roofed tasting room "gleaming," which was built using reclaimed Douglas fir with granite floor tiles that contain recycled sake, beer and whiskey bottles.
- During your visit, learn about how sake is made while sampling five tastings each. Then, explore the museum with exhibits on the historical significance of sake-making in the United States. Also receive a preselected, award-winning set of three small bottles of sake to take home.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 6, through April 23, 2013. Self-guided museum tours are available Monday-Sunday from 12-6 p.m. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms