By Travelzoo Staff
Venture to a Michelin-recommended hotel perched above the San Francisco Bay. Check your bags at The Claremont Hotel Club & Spa -- which Fodor's says "beckons like a gleaming white castle in the hills" -- with this exclusively negotiated deal through Sept. 30.
Why we love it
- For $169 per night, stay Sundays-Thursdays in a Classic room, or opt for a Spa Elite room with a larger spa bathroom featuring a separate tub and shower for $199 nightly.
- Sneak away to the sprawling 22-acre grounds and take in views of the San Francisco Bay and city skyline. Enjoy the same sights from Paragon Restaurant, an American brasserie featuring fresh, local ingredients, or check out the more casual, poolside Bayview Café. The hotel's "refined" Meritage offers "seasonal Californian cuisine [that] keeps up with the posh surroundings" (Michelin Guide).
- About the location: This property is about 10 miles east of San Francisco and less than three miles from downtown Berkeley.
The Claremont Hotel Club & Spa
41 Tunnel Road
Berkeley, CA 94705
What's included & when
- July 16, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Luxe hillside getaway for 2 at the AAA 4-Diamond Claremont Hotel Club & Spa
- $169 per night in Classic room or $199 for Spa Elite room
- Valet parking included (reg. $28)
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays through Sept. 30
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-551-7266 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 9-10, 21-24; Sept. 3-4, 22-26. A resort fee of $26 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms