By Travelzoo Staff
Listen to classic jazz music as the historic Monterey Jazz Festival makes a stop at Zellerbach Hall in Berkeley in January. Save 50% on tickets to the one-night event starting at $10.
Why we love it
- Get tickets to see the Monterey Jazz Festival in Berkeley starting at $10
- The concert will feature music by artists such as Dizzy Gillespie, Louis Armstrong and Billie Holiday
- The event is at Zellerbach Hall on Saturday, Jan. 19, at 8 p.m.
- All seating levels are half off, including Premium seats
Dec. 18, 2012 - Jan. 20, 2013
101 Zellerbach Hall
Berkeley, CA 94720
- The concert takes place on Saturday, Jan. 19, at 8 p.m. Half-off tickets are available in every section:
- Rear Side Balcony ... $10 (reg. $20)
- Center Balcony & Side Mezzanine ... $15 (reg. $30)
- Tiers & Rear Side Orchestra ... $18 (reg. $36)
- Rear Center Mezzanine & Orchestra ... $20 (reg. $40)
- Orchestra & Center Mezzanine ... $24 (reg. $48)
- Premium Seating ... $28 (reg. $56)
- The Monterey Jazz Festival is celebrating its 55th anniversary on tour. Examiner.com reviews the festival as "a consistent and reliable celebration of the human spirit [and] camaraderie." Artists such as Dee Dee Bridgewater, Christian McBride, Benny Green, Lewis Nash, Chris Potter and Ambrose Akinmusire will be performing.
- Booking Instructions:
- Enter log in information. Log in or register, enter promo code Monterey55 and click "Log In." Select the performance from the calendar. Select "Buy" next to performance on Jan. 19. Choose your seating section on the map and select seats. Click "Travelzoo" and then "Add to Cart." Review your order and click "Checkout." Fees of $10 per order will be additional.
- Mobile Users:
- This website is not optimized for a mobile booking experience, please use a computer.
The fine print
To book, click "Buy Now." Must log in or create a new account to receive discounted tickets. Use promo code "Monterey55." Full booking instructions are listed below. Restrictions may apply. Subject to availability. No refunds or exchanges.