By Travelzoo Staff
"The Hard Nut" is a modern take on one of the most beloved holiday classics, "The Nutcracker." Save 50% on two performances at Zellerbach Hall in Berkeley with this offer. Tickets start at $15, regularly $30.
Why we love it
- The holiday favorite, "The Hard Nut," returns to Zellerbach Hall this month
- See a modern twist of the holiday classic "The Nutcracker" in Berkeley
- Save 50% on all seating levels for 2 performances in December
- The Washington Post recently called the production "effortlessly poetic [and] a picture of love"
Oct. 29, 2012 - Dec. 11, 2012
Cal Performances UC Berkeley
101 Zellerbach Hall
Berkeley, CA 94720
- Tickets for Saturday, Dec. 15, at 8 p.m. and Thursday, Dec. 20, at 7:30 p.m. are half off all seating levels:
- Rear Side Balcony ... $15 (reg. $30)
- Center Balcony & Side Mezzanine ... $24 (reg. $48)
- Tiers & Rear Side Orchestra ... $28 (reg. $56)
- Rear Center Mezzanine & Orchestra ... $39 (reg. $78)
- Orchestra & Center Mezzanine ... $42 (reg. $84)
- Premium Seating ... $49 (reg. $98)
- Mark Morris Dance Group returns to the Bay Area with "The Hard Nut." The popular show is a modern take on the beloved "The Nutcracker" tale at Zellerbach Hall. The Washington Post recently called the production "something approaching a miracle. ... 'The Hard Nut' doesn't stop at cleverness and humor."
The fine print
To book, click "Buy Now." Click "Log In" at the top of the screen. Log in or register, enter promo code HardNutTZ12 and click "Log In." Select the performance from the calendar. Select "Buy" next to the performance on Dec. 20. Choose your seating section on the map and select seats. Click "Travelzoo" and then "Add to Cart." Review your order and click "Checkout." Fees of $10 per order will be additional.