By Travelzoo Staff
Starting at $15, see the Philharmoia Orchestra in Berkeley and save 50% on tickets. Choose from three seating levels, Friday-Sunday, Nov. 9-11, at Zellerbach Hall:
Why we love it
- See the Philharmonia Orchestra with composer Esa-Pekka Salonen at Zellerbach Hall in Berkeley
- Choose from 3 performances Friday-Sunday, Nov. 9-11
- Tickets start at $15, regularly $30
- Upgrades to Orchestra and Mezzanine seats are available for a few dollars more
- "The Philharmonia is on a high with Esa-Pekka Salonen," says The Observer of London
Oct. 29, 2012 - Nov. 11, 2012
Cal Performances UC Berkeley
101 Zellerbach Hall
- Rear Side Balcony ... $15 (reg. $30)
- Center Balcony & Side Mezzanine ... $24 (reg. $48)
- Tiers & Rear Side Orchestra ... $28 (reg. $56)
- Rear Center Mezzanine & Orchestra ... $39 (reg. $78)
- Orchestra & Center Mezzanine ... $42 (reg. $84)
- Premium Seating ... $49 (reg. $98)
- The Sunday Times from London says Philharmonia Orchestra has "blazing originality."
- The orchestra returns to Berkeley to perform arguably some of the world's greatest music, including Beethoven's Symphony No. 7 on Friday evening; the great 20th century opera, Alban Berg's "Wozzeck," on Saturday evening; and the dramatic Mahler's Symphony No. 9 on Sunday evening.
The fine print
To book, click "Buy Now." Click "Log In" at the top of the screen. Log in or register, enter promo code TZEP50 and click "Log In." Select the performance from the calendar. Select "Buy" next to the performance on Nov. 9, 10, or 11. Choose your seating section on the map and select seats. Click "Travelzoo" and then "Add to Cart." Review your order and click "Checkout." Fees of $10 per order will be additional.