By Travelzoo Staff
This weekend, see Parisian theater company Theatre de la Ville perform "Rhinocéros" in Berkeley and save 50% on tickets.
Why we love it
- See Parisian theater company Theatre de la Ville perform "Rhinocéros" in Berkeley
- Choose from 3 performances at Zellerbach Hall: Sept. 27-29
- Tickets start at $15, regularly $30
Sept. 25, 2012 - Sept. 29, 2012
Cal Performances UC Berkeley
101 Zellerbach Hall
Berkeley, CA 94720
- Choose from three seating levels, Thursday or Friday, Sept. 27 or 28, at 8 p.m. or Saturday, Sept. 29, at 2 p.m. at Zellerbach Hall:
- Rear Side Orchestra ... $15 (reg. $30)
- Side Orchestra, Rear Center Orchestra, Rear Center Mezzanine ... $21 (reg. $42)
- Orchestra, Center Mezzanine ... $34 (reg. $68)
- "Rhinocéros" tells the dark yet humorous story of a heroic man that sees every one of his friends turn into rhinoceroses, while he remains unchanged. This story is inspired by 1930s Romania and the rise of the fascist state. The play is in French with English supertitles.
The fine print
To book, click "Buy Now." Click "Log In" at the top of the screen. Log in or register and enter promo code TZRHINO50 and click "Log In." Select the performance of your choice. Choose your seating section on the map and select seats. Click "Special Offer" and click "Add to Cart." Review your order and click "Checkout." Fees of $10 per order will be additional.