By Eddy Rivera
Hour Detroit says Uptown Grille has a "hit on their hands" thanks to the "quality of the dishes" and "friendly staff." Brunch for two is less than $10 per person.
Why we love it
- “Perfect one stop shop for great food … and good times” (Examiner.com)
- This restaurant uses “as many Michigan ingredients and purveyors as possible” (Metromix)
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and earns a 2013 Certificate of Excellence
- Hour Detroit praises the "extensive menu"
Oct. 29, 2013 - Jan. 29, 2014; Monday - Saturday
3100 E. West Maple Road
Commerce Township, MI 48390
- For $19 (reg. $35), receive brunch for two
Any two entrees, like steak and eggs or lox sandwich
One fruit bowl to share -- may substitute for any side like bacon or home fries
Two drinks (up to $5 each); try a Bloody Mary or mimosa
For $37 (reg. $70), bring a group of four and save even more
From 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. on Saturdays, take advantage of the Bloody Mary bar and craft your own drink.
The fine print
Not valid on Sundays. Valid Monday - Friday from 6 a.m. - noon and Saturday from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms