By Eddy Rivera
Metromix says this Shelby Township eatery "stands out with its eclectic American bistro menu and stylish urban-loft vibe," while Urbanspoon users award it 4 stars.
Why we love it
- "Metropolitan Café gives the east side something to brag about" (Hour Detroit)
- "Quality and originality uncommon throughout much of metro Detroit" (Metro Times)
- Includes anything from the "sophisticated" menu (Hour Detroit)
- Great patio; still time for outdoor dining
Oct. 16, 2013 - Dec. 5, 2013
The Metropolitan Cafe
52969 Van Dyke Ave.
Shelby Township, MI
- For $49 (reg. $91), two people receive dinner & drinks
One appetizer, like chorizo-stuffed dates or flank steak nachos
Two entrees, like chili glazed salmon, Michigan pork chop or Great Lakes perch
One dessert, like creme brulee or chocolate mousse parfait
Two splits of sparkling wine, Pierre Delize Blanc de Blanc, or use the $18 wine credit toward a more expensive bottle
For $95 (reg. $182), four people can get the same dinner at a greater discount
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms