By Mark Fredenburg
La Bistecca Italian Grille in Plymouth exudes an "old-school flair" (Metromix) as well as an "upscale menu" on which "Piedmontese beef is the specialty" (Gayot).
Why we love it
- "Everything was so wonderful from our great [server] to the excellent food" (Travelzoo guest)
- DBusiness magazine just named it one of the city's best spots for a power lunch
- 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor users and a 2013 Certificate of Excellence
- Choose a deal for lunch during the week, drinks around the piano at night or dinner
Sept. 15, 2013 - March 19, 2014
La Bistecca Italian Grille
39405 Plymouth Rd.
Plymouth, MI 48170
- For $22 (reg. $48), two people get lunch Wednesday-Friday, including two entrees (up to $18 each) and two drinks (soft drinks, coffee and espresso)
For $35 (reg. $76), two people can stop by for four cocktails (up to $12 each) and two appetizers in the bar, which features a piano player Thursday-Saturday (valid at bar only)
For $49 (reg. $94), two people receive dinner, including one appetizer (up to $12), two entrees (up to $36 each) and one dessert (up to $10)
The fine print
The lunch deal is valid Wednesday-Friday from 11:30 a.m.-4 p.m. The drinks and appetizers deal and the dinner deal is valid Monday-Saturday. Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. The drinks and appetizers deal is valid for seating at the bar only. Limit two voucher purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts.
See all terms