By Travelzoo Staff
Volare Ristorante is "notable in many ways," says Molly Abraham of The Detroit News, "from its handsome decor ... to its creative Italian menu." OpenTable users agree, handing it a 4.5-star rating and three Diners' Choice awards. For $45, regularly $86, Travelzoo subscribers can sit down to dinner for two people.
Why we love it
- Best Overall and Best Italian (OpenTable Diners' Choice)
- "Ambitious, but not pretentious" (The Detroit News)
- Includes steak, seafood and imported pasta options
- 4 stars on TripAdvisor
July 23, 2013 - Oct. 25, 2013
49115 W Pontiac Trail
Wixom, MI 48393
- Select from the menu:
- An appetizer, such as imported buffalo mozzarella with tomatoes and basil, or wood-grilled sausage and peppers (up to $14)
- Two entrees, like Prime aged tenderloin, grilled organic salmon or veal ravioli (up to $36 each)
- The same deal is also available for four people for $89, regularly $172.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, July 23, through Oct. 25, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid October 19, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms