By Travelzoo Staff
A "charming" eatery, Tirami Su Ristorante Italiano boasts a menu The Detroit News says reads like a "virtual textbook of beloved Italian-American dishes." For $29, regularly $58, two can sit down to dinner at the Northville-area restaurant that recent Travelzoo visitors say is "always a fun dining experience" with "excellent food and service." Gather a group of four and get the same deal for $55, regularly $116.
Why we love it
- The Detroit News says Tirami Su's menu is full of "beloved Italian-American dishes "
- Save 50% on dinner for 2 at this Northville eatery
- Includes 2 entrees, served with soup or salad, and 2 desserts
- For $55, make it a group outing and get this same deal for 4
- A recent Travelzoo visitor said it "might be the best Italian in all of Metro Detroit!"
March 7, 2013 - June 11, 2013
Tirami Su Ristorante Italiano
146 Main Center
Northville, MI 48167
- Select from the menu at this "pretty white-tableclothed restaurant" (Metromix) for a dinner that includes:
- Two entrees -- served with a choice of soup or salad -- including handmade pasta dishes like seafood fettuccine with shrimp and scallops or grilled and breaded New York strip steak (up to $23 each)
- Two desserts, like the namesake tiramisu (up to $6 each)
- With both deals, diners can pair their meal with vino and receive 20% off any bottle of wine. Located in downtown Northville, Tirami Su is just minutes from the expressway and the Northville Downs racetrack.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, March 11, through June 11, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per reservation. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends including Mother's Day. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. Not valid for banquet bookings. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms