By Travelzoo Staff
For $19, regularly $44, Travelzoo subscribers can stop by Plymouth Fish Market and dine on what Channel Four calls the area's best seafood (2011). This deal for two includes one appetizer, two drinks and two entrees, including a variety of local options such as lake perch, Canadian walleye and Lake Superior whitefish. Gather up a group of four people to dine for $35, regularly $88.
Why we love it
- Channel 4 named Plymouth Fish Market the best seafood in the area (2011)
- This deal includes 1 appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 soft drinks
- Serves local fish including lake perch, Canadian walleye and Lake Superior whitefish
- Or for $35, regularly $88, 4 people receive the same meal at an even greater discount
March 21, 2013 - Sept. 21, 2013
Plymouth Fish Market
578 Starkweather St.
Plymouth, MI 48170
- Plymouth Fish Market's eight-foot display case features nearly 20 selections of seafood every day Monday through Saturday. With this deal, select:
- Any appetizer, like shrimp cocktail or hush puppies
- Any two entrees, such as tuna steak, fried crab cakes, fish and chips, rainbow trout or Canadian walleye
- Two soft drinks, including lemonade, iced tea and soda
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, March 25, through Sept. 21, 2013. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are not required. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid on March 22 or March 29. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms