By Travelzoo Staff
A log cabin roadhouse that once played host to a young Johnny Cash, the historic Karl's Cabin in Plymouth earns 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor users and praise for its vast menu "with accommodations for just about every appetite" (Patch.com). Two can dine at this rustic spot, with access to the entire dinner menu, for $35, regularly $75.
Why we love it
- Patch.com says Karl's Cabin "has the feel of a backwoods hideout"
- Select from the full dinner menu - this deal includes any appetizer and any two entrees
- A young Johnny Cash once played this roadside tavern
- This offer includes access to the weekend prime rib special
- Diners can share a bread pudding for dessert
- The Cabin is located just 10 minutes east of Ann Arbor, right off of M-14
Jan. 23, 2013 - May 2, 2013
Karl's Cabin Restaurant & Bar
6005 Gotfredson Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
- Start with any appetizer to share like bacon-wrapped scallops or steak & mushrooms, then each can select any entree on the dinner menu, including grilled New Zealand lamb chops, a filet mignon or ribeye steak or the prime rib special (available Friday-Sunday nights). Dinner concludes with a shared, house-made bread pudding.
- Book a table for four and save even more - two couples can dine for $69, regularly $150.
Karl's Cabin features an evening of "dueling pianos" every third weekend; listen to pianists trade tunes during dinner for a $5 cover per person. (Schedule listed here
, link goes to .pdf)
The fine print
Note: The number of vouchers sold for this deal is limited. May sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, Feb. 2, through May 2, 2013. Reservations not accepted for parties smaller than 6; present voucher upon arrival to redeem. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including but not limited to Valentine's Day weekend (Feb. 14-17). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms